Authentic Oh My! Creations dresses and suits carry specific designs that boast on high quality however, we have seen counterfeit gowns illegally sold to unknowing consumers every day. Counterfeit websites misrepresent these dresses/ suits by using Oh My! Creations and the manufacturers imagery, descriptions, and style numbers. We ask that you as a consumer beware of counterfeits on other websites.
Please DO NOT PURCHASE our dresses on sites such as EBAY, DHGATE, ALIBABA, WISH or ETSY. You will not be getting a genuine product but a knock-off.
Before purchasing your dress, do your homework. Ensure that you purchase authentic items ONLY on the Oh My! Creations website or reputable retailer of the genuine products and by following the guidelines below:
1. Visit the Oh My! Creations website. You can only purchase items at our ONLINE STORE ohmycreations.com.au or through our salon, by appointment only.
2. Take note of the advertised retail price. Oh My! Creations dresses are hand-crafted from high quality fabrics and embellishments, including crystals, lace etc. If you discover a store or website that offers our collections of dresses substantially lower priced, assume that the dress is a low quality counterfeit gown. Also, be aware of words like “inspired by,” “imitation,” “fake” and “similar to” that may appear on the store’s website or advertisement.
3. Challenge the authenticity of the brand name being advertised. Every dress on Oh My! Creations will bear a hangtag with the Oh My! Creations brand logo. If your dress is missing a tag or label, it may be a fake reproduction.
4. Take note of the pictures displayed on the website or advertisement. If the imagery used includes a model with a blurred out or pixelated face, cropped off head or displays any other suspicious photo-changing feature, the website or advertisement may sell counterfeit dresses. Our photography is under strict Copyright Laws and use of all photography from our site is prohibited. Should you see the use of our imagery used on other sites please let us know by contacting us on email@example.com.
5. Visit the website’s Contact Us page. An address as well as a telephone number should be listed, not just an email address. It is also important to double check that the telephone number isn’t being forwarded to China or another foreign country.
Should you ever have any doubt regarding a specific store or website, please report the retailer in question to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include as much information as possible about the store or website including the store or website’s name, address, telephone number, website address, and email address as well as details about your suspicion or experience with the retailer in question.
Counterfeit, fake or “knock-off”, dresses are created and sold with the intent to defraud consumers. The sale of such goods is illegal in most countries and often shown to utilize child labour as well as fund organized crime and terrorism. Please join Oh My! Creations in the fight to eliminate such practices by purchasing from us directly and reporting fraudulent sellers when found. Do not be another victim!